Frequently Asked Questions
Experience the Purchasing Power
Q: What is a Players Rewards card?
Q: How do I get a Players Rewards card?
- The Players Rewards card is a prepaid card currently welcome in over 20 online casinos.
Players Rewards cards are loaded with a set amount of funds on the card and can be used for multiple purchases for as long as value remains on the card. Additional funds cannot be added later if the card is a non-reloadable gift card.
There are two easy ways to get a Players Rewards card:
Q: How does my Players Rewards card work?
- Invitation: A select few individuals have been invited to receive the card for free to beta test.
- Purchase Online: Use the directory to locate online providers.
Q: How do I learn the value of my Players Rewards card?
- The Players Rewards card is a "non-reloadable prepaid" card, meaning the initial value is set either by the person who purchased the card or the by the vendor issuing the card. Additional funds cannot be added later.
- Like a credit card, when you are ready to pay enter the card number on the page of the casino's software
- Each time you make a purchase or deposit, that amount is automatically deducted from the card balance. It is best to personally keep track of your balance, as most merchants will not be able to tell you.
- The card does not offer a line of credit like a credit card.
Q: What should I do if my Players Rewards card is declined?
- The initial value of your card should be included in the materials that came with your card. Most issuers also offer web site access, a toll-free number, or instructions on the back of the card.
- It is important to know the remaining balance before making a purchase, as making a purchase for a greater amount greater than your balance could result in a denied transaction.
- When making a purchase, record the amount and make a note of your new balance.
Q: How long can I use my Players Rewards card?
- Verify there are sufficient funds on the card prior to making a purchase.
- If your purchase is declined and you believe the card has sufficient funds, please contact the card issuer at the toll-free number listed on the back of the card.
Q: Where can I use my Players Rewards card?
- You can make purchases using your Players Rewards card until either you surpass the expiration date set by the issuer shown on the card or you have used the full value of the card.
Q: Can I use my Players Rewards card at more than one merchant?
- A: You can use your card at dozens of online casinos that currently accept Players Rewards card as a method of payment.
Q: What if my Players Rewards card is lost or stolen?
- A: Yes. You can use your Players Rewards card anywhere Players Rewards cards are accepted. Just always ensure that the remaining balance on your card will cover the amount of your planned purchase.
- If you have lost the Players Rewards card and the value still remains on the card, please contact (866)360-1503(toll free) and we will reissue the card. If the card no longer has a value, please contact (866)360-1503 (toll free) or email email@example.com.